This is structurally-based bodywork, with the express purpose of helping you feel more at home in your own bones and skin, i.e. being strong, pain-free and upright without having to fight your posture, and decreasing or eliminating altogether chronic pain.
This is lasting, significant, life-changing work.
[Our work] has given me a new lease on life. After 6 years of pain and suffering, my wife says I now look and act 10 years younger. — Ed, contractor + father
- Cost is $110
- Sessions are 75 min.
How: Either book an online session (easiest for most people) …
… or if you’d prefer, email me here — bowler (dot) liam (at) gmail (dotcom) — with a one or two preferred days and times, to setup your first session.
The work you did was so gentle, sometimes almost imperceptible. But the results are so astounding. — Dan G (read more here)
A Bit More on What We Can Do Together:
- 12 sessions, or a full KMI Structural Integration series. I have yet to go through a series with anyone who wasn’t super happy with their decision to have committed, to have said yes and done it. A KMI series is a journey, profound and often life-changing. Almost certainly, you’ll end a different person than you began, in a really good way. Read more about KMI here.
Best bodywork I’ve ever had. Times ten. — Emily, preschool teacher + triathlete
- 3 – 5 sessions: a kind of mini-series, often a follow up for folks who have already done an SI series, though a wonderful and effective number of sessions regardless.
I feel amazed at what your work was able to accomplish in the first two sessions. Looking forward to the third. — Mary A, psychiatrist + mother
- 1 session: this is where we all start anyway, no? If you feel like “sounds interesting, but I don’t know …” then great, I’d recommend just book one session.
Update: 11 hours outside last weekend – moving almost the whole time with full rack/rope in boots/crampons – ZERO numbness. Huge victory. Thanks so much! — David, father + owner of Inner Icon Fitness, after one session
- My office is downtown Missoula, on the NE corner of Higgins at Main St: 210 N Higgins, Suite 220.
- I’ll send you a follow up email, with directions and a couple other preparations, when you book a session.